Striving for a world where humans are connected to their food & the benefits to be had from regenerative, local and humane food production.
Sunnybank Farm Ballarat is not a place, it is a philosophy that honours that life giving properties of the land and builds on the hard work of generations to create a long-term
sustainable future and lifestyle for generations to come. It is a microcosm of the values and practices that are essential to the long-term regeneration of the planet and future of humankind in our quest for economic, social and
The key principals that underpin this philosophy are;
• To respect our ancient and modern history in a quest for understanding, unity and future prosperity for all.
• To embrace nature and to work in harmony rather than fight against it.
• To treat all animals humanely with respect for their natural instincts and behaviours.
• To think global and act local.
• The journey to sustainability starts with big visions and small steps that are practical and economically viable. Embrace the basics of reduce, reuse, recycle
RESPECT | NATURAL | HUMANE | LOCAL | REGENERATIVE
Owner's Name: Jasmine Emselle
Address: 72 Avenue Rd
Burrumbeet, Victoria 3352