OCA Political Director Alexis Baden-Mayer’s video interview last week with Dr. Richard Fleming, acclaimed author of the book, Is COVID-19 a Bioweapon? A Scientific and Forensic investigation, was an eye-opener in more ways than one. Besides laying out the comprehensive scientific evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was in fact an illegal genetically engineered bioweapon, a joint project of Chinese and U.S. scientists and funders, masquerading as legitimate biomedical “gain-of-function” research, Dr. Fleming, a lawyer as well as a scientist and MD, pointed out how Americans can utilize heretofore little-known legal statutes in a number of US states to potentially bring the major perpetrators of COVID-19 to justice. According to Ballotpedia six states where citizens can impanel the convening of Grand Juries are Nebraska, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, North Dakota, and Nevada.
State law in these six Western states allows U.S. citizens to petition and, if 25% of registered voters sign-on, indeed compel county district attorneys to convene a grand jury when serious crimes such as the deliberate creation of the SARS-CoV-2 bioweapon (violating International Treaties and US law) have been committed.
Dr. Fleming’s list of key COVID-19 perpetrators who could/should be indicted by county/state Grand Juries include the following:
1. Lloyd Austin, Secretary Department of Defense.
2. Xavier Becerra, Secretary of Health and Human Services.
3. David Franz, Former Commander Fort Detrick.
4. Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.
5. Chris Hassell, Chairman of HHS P3CO Review Committee.
6. Rochelle P. Walensky, Director of the Centers Disease Control and Prevention.
7. Janet Woodcock, Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
8. Fleming Crim, Chief Operating Officer National Science Foundation.
9. Francis Sellers Collins, Director National Institute of Health.
10. Anthony Stephen Fauci, Director National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Second Chief Medical Advisor to the President of the United States.
11. Peter Daszak, EcoHealth Alliance.
12. Ralph S. Baric, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
13. Shi Zhengli, Wuhan Institute of Virology.
14. William Henry Gates III, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
The crimes under which these people could/should be charged include: murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, reckless homicide, reckless endangerment, assault, battery, false imprisonment, and perjury.
As Dr. Fleming explains: “SARS-CoV-2 meets the definition of a BioWeapon and the development of this BioWeapon is a violation of U.S. Criminal Law responsible for the deaths of these Americans; as well as violations of the Biological Weapons Convention Treaty, The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, the American Medical Association Code of Medical Ethics, the Declaration of Helsinki and the 1947 Nuremberg Code.”
Dr. Fleming and a national committee have developed a plan of action: The 10 Letters of Indictments Campaign. A nationwide online campaign has been set up simplifying the process for American citizens to send letters of indictments to their state officials (Attorney Generals and Governors) across the United States of America. Thousands of letters are being sent urging officials to honor their oaths to serve and protect the people by convening grand juries to investigate the evidence and hold those responsible for their crimes against Americans and humanity.
For more information see: crimesagainsthumanitytour.com
If you live in one of the six states (Nebraska, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, North Dakota, and Nevada ) that mandate county Grand Juries to be convened if petitioned by 25% of registered voters in that county, and are willing to volunteer to educate and gather petition signatures, please contact OCA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please stay tuned for future developments.