1) OCA Director, Ronnie Cummins, Live on Internet Radio Oct. 29
Ronnie will be on the NaturalNews Talk Hour at 6PM PST-9PM EST on Thursday October 29, discussing “Organic Labeling Fraud and What We Can Do About It.”
REGISTER TO LISTEN HERE
2) Cornucopia Nails Target for Fraud for Calling ‘Natural’ Products Organic
The Cornucopia Institute announced this week that it had filed formal complaints with the USDA’s organic program, and Wisconsin and Minnesota officials, alleging that Target Corporation has misled consumers into thinking some conventional food items it sells are organic.
3) Stop Fumigation of Citizens Without Their Consent in California
Tens of thousands of California residents are being sprayed under the cover of night with pesticides containing partly unknown chemicals. These sprayings, conducted in the wake of inadequate health studies, are carried out, not to help residents, but to safeguard the profits of chemical intensive corporate farms from a pest called Light Brown Apple Moth (LBAM) .
4) Farm Workers Rights: No Smiley Faces for Nature’s Partner
Tell Walmart to stop its supplier Giumarra’s unlawful behavior!
5) Save Rainforests from U.S. Agribusiness Giant Cargill
Join in the global call-in day for the rainforests by making a call to Cargill CEO Gregory Page before more rainforests are cut down for palm oil plantations.