Western Alfalfa Milling Co. Ltd.
Organic alfalfa pellets production for feed & fertilizer, and grower of organic grains
- Categories: Organic grains / beans
Including Organic *corn-free options
- Address: 2mi W of Norquay, Hwy 49 Map
- City, State: Norquay, Province: Saskatchewan Country: Canada Postal Code: S0A2V0
- Phone: 306-594-2362 Second Phone: 866-926-2583 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.wamcoltd.ca
- Email: Western Alfalfa Milling Co. Ltd. Contact: Danielle Barrett
Western Alfalfa Milling is a leader in the production of organic alfalfa pellets. These pellets can be used as feed for virtually any species of livestock, and are also used as an ingredient in high quality pet foods. Among non-feed uses, alfalfa pellets are used as a fertilizer and organic soil amendment for municipal green spaces, private yards, gardens, field crops, and in the land reclamation industry. WAMCO also grows organic field crops including HRS wheat, milling oats, green field peas, brown vimy flaxseed, and yellow mustard. All of these products are available for purchase by milling companies for the food industry, and organic screenings are available for animal feed.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Western Alfalfa Milling Co. Ltd.
Solicitations Will Not be Added