Wayfaring Traveler Llama Ranch
Guest House, Guided Llama treks, Llama rentals, organic produce and a vegetarian cuisine.
- Categories: other vacation / travel
- Address: P.O. Box 98, 1100 Lane 38 Map
- City, State: Burlington, Wyoming Country: United States Postal Code: 82411
- Phone: 307-762-3536 Second Phone: 307-271-5482 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.tctwest.net/~wtr
- Email: Wayfaring Traveler Llama Ranch Contact: BJ & Michael Carlson
WTR is a working llama ranch, and specialize in a vegetarian cuisine and customer learning experiences. WTR offers llama day hikes with prepared lunches, guided treks, and llama rentals. WTR is centrally located 35 miles east of Cody, WY. Nearby Yellowstone National Park and Cody, WY are the hubs of tourism of the area. The Guest House rate for 1-4 persons is $85/ overnight plus tax. Additional persons are $15 each plus tax. Pets require a $5/day charge. Rates and policies are subject to change — call or e-mail for current information and discounts.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Wayfaring Traveler Llama Ranch
Solicitations Will Not be Added