UPMC Center for Integrative Medicine
Providing services in naturopathic counseling.
- Categories: holistic medicine and naturopaths
- Address: 580 S. Aiken Ave. Map
- City, State: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Country: United States Postal Code: 0
- Phone: 412-623-3023 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://http://www.upmc.com/Services/integrative-medicine/Pages/default.aspx
- Email: UPMC Center for Integrative Medicine Contact: John Laird, ND
The Center for Integrative Medicine at UPMC Shadyside is the first hospital-based center in Pittsburgh to combine natural healing practices with conventional medicine. “Integrative medicine” refers to the incorporation of evidence-based complementary therapies into conventional treatments for patients. Integrative medicine is meant to work in conjunction with traditional medicine, providing a more holistic approach to healing — mind, body, and spirit.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about UPMC Center for Integrative Medicine
Solicitations Will Not be Added