Timilsina Carpet Industries
ECO friendly rug and carpet manufacturer and supplier - custom design
- Categories: home improvement / home remodeling / home building
- Address: Chahabal-7 Map
- City, State: Kathmandu, Country: India Postal Code: 0
- Phone: Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.tci.com.np/Tibetan-Rugs/Eco-friendly/hand-knotted-eco-friendly-rugs.shtml
- Email: Timilsina Carpet Industries Contact: Kushal Rimal
Manufacture of hand knotted Eco-friendly Tibetan line rug and carpet in custom design, size, shape, color, thickness etc...
Materials used to create rugs are: Hemp, linen, banana silk fibers, soy bean fiber, corn fiber, Nettle, aloe.
Rug Weaving type: Hand Knotted at any number of knots per square inch like 45 knots or 100 knots, pile can be open or cut pile, loop pile and flat weave.
Colors: Vegetable dyes as requirement color or non dyed natural colors.
Designs: Any as requirement.
Washing: Soft wash without using any chemicals.
For more details please visit our eco friendly rug page
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Timilsina Carpet Industries
Solicitations Will Not be Added