In Columbia County's mid-Hudson Valley, 2 1/2 hours north of NYC. Fruits, Vegetables, Apples, Beef.
- Categories: produce (fruits / vegetables)
- Address: 16 Summit Street Map
- City, State: Philmont,, New York Country: United States Postal Code: 12565
- Phone: 518-672-5509 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.localharvest.org/farms/M321
- Email: Threshold Farm Contact: Hugh Williams and Hanna Bail
Threshold Farm is located in the upper Hudson Valley, NY State.Our farm has never been sprayed or treated with chemicals or artificial fertilizer since its founding in the late 1700's. Our production is strictly biodynamic, with 600 bearing fruit trees, vegetables and mixed livestock operations. Biodynamic apples, peaches, pears, seed garlic and some vegetables are for sale either through mail-order, whole sale or retail. Apple varieties include Cox Orange Pippin, Jonagold, Fuji, Idared, Gala, Macoun, Jonafree, Liberty, Golden Delicious and some heirloom varieties, like the Baldwin and Paula Red. Our farm is somewhat secluded and off the grid and that makes it a very special place.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Threshold Farm
Solicitations Will Not be Added