Thermographic Diagnostic Imaging
Thermography uses infrared technology to provide an image of the body’s physiological responses.
- Categories: other holistic products and services
- Address: 100 Brick Road, Suite 206 Map
- City, State: Marlton, New Jersey Country: United States Postal Code: 08053
- Phone: 856-596-5834 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://thermographicdiagnosticimaging.com
- Email: Thermographic Diagnostic Imaging Contact: Phillip Getson, D.O.
Thermography uses infrared technology to provide an image of the body’s physiological responses. It does so without the use of radiation, contact or other invasive means. There are no risks or side effects to the test. A state-of-the-art F.D.A. approved thermal imaging camera transmits data of the body’s skin temperature to a computer which converts these patterns to images, stored as color and black and white pictures. By detecting thermal asymmetry, from one side of the body to the other or alterations of the vascular patterns, a physician now has more information with which to make a diagnosis of breast, vascular and neurologic abnormalities heretofore not available with the anatomic tests such as X-ray, MRI or mammography
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Thermographic Diagnostic Imaging
Solicitations Will Not be Added