South Lake Animal League
NO-KILL rescue organization.
- Categories: humane shelter / pet adoption
- Address: P.O. Box 121504 Map
- City, State: Clermont, Florida Country: United States Postal Code: 34712
- Phone: 352-409-7231 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.slal.org
- Email: South Lake Animal League Contact: Patricia Parker
We are currently full and cannot accept owner turn-ins at this time, but we are looking for volunteers and donations
Established in 1988 to help the abused, abandoned, and neglected animals of Lake County. Started on a non-existent budget by a small group of animal-lovers committed to a "no-kill" policy, the organization soon became an important presence in the growing South Lake area. To date we have placed more than 2,800 animals into their "forever homes." See our website for more information on the League, meet some of our "Adorable Adoptables" and learn how you can help us get our A Haven Before A Home Adoption Center built! Thank you.
- Online Ordering: No