Singer Hill Gardens
Local, Urban CSA. Seasonal produce and local specialty items delivered weekly from June-November.
- Categories: CSA(Community Supported Agr) /Buying Club
- Address: Johnson Creek Blvd. Map
- City, State: Portland, Oregon Country: United States Postal Code: 97206
- Phone: 971-533-4499 Second Phone: 503-729-1454 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.singerhillgardens.org
- Email: Singer Hill Gardens Contact: Jacob Dean
Singer Hill Gardens is an urban, landless CSA, delivering weekly baskets of seasonal produce and local fare. We are now accepting member applications for the 2011 season. Options for 2011 include vegetables, fruit, flowers, eggs, cheese, meat, mushrooms, honey and other local specialty items. Season from early June to November. Share options price range from $700-$1100, depending on selection. Receive 10% off if paid in full before December 31, 2010. Visit singerhillgardens.org or contact one of your farmers, Sarah, Jessica or Jacob, (503) 729-0954, for more information.
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Singer Hill Gardens
Solicitations Will Not be Added