Riverbed Concrete, Inc.
Custom green countertops, tiles, sinks, and floors, beautiful and built to last (Texas Hill Country)
- Categories: home improvement / home remodeling / home building
- Address: 39390 W. IH-10, Suite C Map
- City, State: Boerne, Texas Country: United States Postal Code: 78006
- Phone: 830-981-2210 Second Phone: 210-845-2008 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.riverbedconcrete.com
- Email: Riverbed Concrete, Inc. Contact: Nathan Loizeaux
Riverbed Concrete provides the Texas Hill Country and surrounding states with environmentally friendly custom countertops, sinks, tiles, flooring, and indoor and outdoor features. Our products use fly ash concrete, a concrete mix that recycles the waste product of coal power plants. Fly ash concrete at once saves the ash from landfills while also creating a strong and durable product, safe and LEED-approved (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) for restaurants, schools, and homes. Our counter tops have been used in custom homes, chain restaurants, and most recently Sushi Zushi in Austin. Our concrete floors are of two types: diamond-polish and stain-and-seal; the former is a very new technique that works equally well for homes and businesses, and also qualifies for LEED credits, should you add it to your project. Our sinks and tiles have been used for homes and businesses across south Texas. Give us a call; if you request it, we'll design it; if you design it, we'll build it!
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Riverbed Concrete, Inc.
Solicitations Will Not be Added