We're an all-volunteer nonprofit that rehomes house rabbits.
- Categories: humane shelter / pet adoption
- Address: po box 642839 Map
- City, State: los angeles, California Country: United States Postal Code: 90064
- Phone: 310-467-2029 Second Phone: 424-222-6335 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://rabbitmatch.posterous.com
- Email: RabbitMatch.org Contact: Alinda
(You're going green, so how about your next pet?) House bunnies eat 90% hay, green veggies + little bit of rabbit pellets 2 x per day. They're litterbox trained (if spayed/neutered) and quiet. They have no animal odor, they're 99% non-allergic, have no dander and clean themselves scrupulously. They poop and pee on hay that makes *great* organic garden fertilizer. plus you get binkies and nosebonks. check it out. ; ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HiO9rzU_aw RabbitMatch is a 501c3 project of SaveOurPlanet.org. We're an all-volunteer nonprofit that rehomes house rabbits.
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about RabbitMatch.org
Solicitations Will Not be Added