Pennsylvania Association of Naturopathic Physicians
It's Time for More Natural Choices in Healthcare!
- Categories: holistic medicine and naturopaths
- Address: 259 N. 6th St. Map
- City, State: Columbia, Pennsylvania Country: United States Postal Code: 17512
- Phone: web only Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.panp.org
- Email: Pennsylvania Association of Naturopathic Physicians Contact: Renee Awad, ND
The PANP is a dedicated group of highly trained primary care practitioners who specialize in natural medicine. Combining centuries of knowledge in healing sciences with new and innovative techniques, Naturopathic Doctors (NDs) strive to provide the best care possible for patients suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, adrenal exhaustion syndrome, fibromyalgia, sleep disturbances, allergies and asthma, and other illnesses. While our voting members are trained as naturopathic doctors who hold and maintain licenses in other states through continuing education, we are not licensed to practice the medical arts in Pennsylvania. Rather, we act as natural health consultants. Currently, the PANP is in the process of applying for official state licensure. This would greatly expand the ability of naturopathic doctors in Pennsylvania to provide the health care necessary for all patient needs.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Pennsylvania Association of Naturopathic Physicians
Solicitations Will Not be Added