Green careers consultant.
- Categories: Professional Services (legal/eng./etc)
- Address: Map
- City, State: San Francisco Bay Area, California Country: United States Postal Code: 94941
- Phone: 415-389-9803 Second Phone: 415-389-9803 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.geocities.com/greencareers
- Email: Green Careers Contact: Marie Kerpan
Marie Kerpan is the founder of Green Careers, the first career consulting practice supporting the transition to careers that promote ecological, social and economic sustainability. In addition to working with individuals and groups in her practice, Marie is on the faculty of the Green MBA at Dominican University in San Rafael, CA, and has designed, produced and delivered green careers programming for the Bioneers Conference, the San Francisco Green Festival and The Solar Living Institute. Marie is the author of "Balance: The Ultimate Challenge of the 21st Century" published by Berrett-Koehler in a collection of essays entitled When the Canary Stops Singing: Women's Perspectives on Transforming Business. The 2008 Green Festival Reader: Fresh Ideas From Agents Of Change, features Marie's chapter entitled, "Green Careers: The New Frontier".
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Green Careers
Solicitations Will Not be Added