Cloth Menstrual Pads for Women
- Categories: organic cotton
- Address: 7845 SW Frobase Rd Map
- City, State: Tualatin, Oregon Country: United States Postal Code: 97062
- Phone: 503-486-5186 Second Phone: 503-267-6167 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.fresh-moon.com
- Email: Fresh Moon Contact: Audrey Zuber
Cloth menstrual pads are not only more comfortable, they are also a healthier alternative to disposable pads. Cloth menstural pads, also known as cloth mama pads or mama cloth, do not contain harmful chemicals like those found in most disposable maxi pads. Many women are switching to a more natural choice.
Did you know...
Roughly 12 billion sanitary pads are land filled or incinerated in the US each year?
A woman throws away 10,000 pads or tampons in her lifetime?
Manufacturers of tampons and pads are not legally required to list ingredients used in making feminine products – products we wear next to our most vulnerable parts?
Most feminine hygiene products produced in North America are made using chlorine gas or chlorine dioxide bleached wood pulp, leaving trace amounts of dioxins and furans (the most toxic chemicals on earth)?
To learn more, visit us at www.fresh-moon.com and check out our article 'The Period Predicament
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Fresh Moon
Solicitations Will Not be Added