El Retoño Eco-Lodge
An exclusive eco-lodge in the middle of 4 secluded acres of trees, ferns, bromeliads and orchids.
- Categories: lodging / bed & breakfast
- Address: Calle 3 x 36 - Colonia Villanueva, Bacalar, Map
- City, State: Calle Tlanalapa S/N, Coatepec,, Country: Mexico Postal Code: Ver 91500
- Phone: Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.ecobookers.com/hotel/Central_America/Mexico/El_Reto%C3%B1o_Eco-Lodge/7.php
- Email: El Retoño Eco-Lodge Contact: Nikki Ashton
The eco-lodge rests in the middle of 4 secluded acres covered with old growth trees, ferns, bromeliads, orchids, coffee plants and a meandering stream. This exclusive lodge comfortably houses up to 16 people. Guests are drawn here for opportunities for bird watching, hiking, rafting, photography, visits to coffee plantations and historic haciendas: in short, people who are seeking easy access to all the flora, fauna, culture and history this area offers. El Retoño’s goal is to offer a peaceful, beautiful, comfortable and totally environmentally-friendly refuge from which our guests can explore this rich area. El Retoño is ideally located. It is a 15 minute walk into town yet feels as if you are in the wilderness.
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about El Retoño Eco-Lodge
Solicitations Will Not be Added