El Retoño Eco Lodge
El Retoño is an ecolodge whose goal is to be in harmony with nature.
- Categories: lodging / bed & breakfast
- Address: Plaza Milagros 5 de mayo #7, Centro Map
- City, State: Coatepec, Veracruz, Country: Mexico Postal Code: 95100
- Phone: 52 228 816 1428 Second Phone: 52 228 816 0296 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://ElRetonoEcoLodge.com
- Email: El Retoño Eco Lodge Contact: Debbie Mounts
El Retoño located in the town of Coatepec, nestled in the cool, mist shrouded mountains above the hot, humid coastal area of the city of Veracruz. This quaint colonial town offers a peek into the evolving life of a small Mexican town. Since the early 1800's this has been the center of the rich, shade-grown coffee for which Veracruz is famous. These days, however, tourism centers on the natural treasures of the region: waterfalls, river-rafting, hiking, bird-watching, and spectacular flower/orchid shows. The eco-lodge rests in the middle of 4 secluded acres covered with old growth trees, ferns and a meandering stream. El Retoño has a main lodge with a library, dining room, game room, outdoor deck and sauna. Each suite has a living room and bedroom decorated with hand-woven textiles, colorful hand painted ceramic tile, comfortable beds with feather pillows. Our goal is to offer a peaceful, beautiful, comfortable and totally environmentally-friendly refuge from which our guests can explore this rich area.
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about El Retoño Eco Lodge
Solicitations Will Not be Added