East Los Angeles Farmers Market
Buy local fresh fruits and vegetables at East Los Angeles Farmers Market!
- Categories: CSA(Community Supported Agr) /Buying Club
- Address: 4801 East 3rd Street Map
- City, State: Los Angeles, California Country: United States Postal Code: 90022
- Phone: 323-263-4462 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.velasfarmersmarkets.org
- Email: East Los Angeles Farmers Market Contact: Josie Cervantes
East Los Angeles Farmers Market For Families By Families Every Saturday • Year Round • Rain or Shine 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM FREE Parking Take the METRO Gold Line Eastside Extension to the East Los Angeles Civic Center Station and simply cross the street! WE ACCEPT WIC AND EBT For information call (323) 263-4462 or visit www.velasfarmersmarkets.org We guarantee you that the produce you buy at the East Los Angeles Farmers Market is grown in the State of California, not imported from another state or country where it’s at high risk of salmonella or e. coli contamination. It also translates to saving you money, since the farmer sells it directly to you, the consumer. Moreover, it means that it’s tastier, fresher, healthier, hormone-free and pesticide-free. If it’s sold this week at ELA Farmers Market, the produce was most likely picked during the beginning of the same week. Visit the Farmers Market to smell, see and taste the difference in our Southern California farm land produce.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about East Los Angeles Farmers Market
Solicitations Will Not be Added