Neurofeedback (or EEG biofeedback) is good for training in self-regulation.
- Categories: other holistic products and services
- Address: 22020 Clarendon St. Suite 305 Map
- City, State: Woodland Hills, California Country: United States Postal Code: 91367
- Phone: 818.373.1EEG (1334) Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://eeginstitute.com
- Email: EEG Institute Contact: Kurt Othmer
Neurofeedback is brain exercise. We observe your brain in action from moment to moment by monitoring your brain waves. We show you your brain activity and we help you to change it by rewarding shifts toward a more appropriate and stable brain state. It is a gradual learning process. Neurofeedback is also called EEG biofeedback. The electroencephalogram (EEG) is another name for the brain wave recordings and, in this context, biofeedback refers to the process by which you learn to change your brain waves and thereby gain better control over your brain states.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about EEG Institute
Solicitations Will Not be Added