Historic mansion and formal gardens Ponds, streams, and wetlands.
- Categories: lodging / bed & breakfast
- Address: Huyette Road Map
- City, State: Shenandoah Valley, West Virginia Country: United States Postal Code: 0
- Phone: 304-725-4437 Fax: On File
- WebSite: http://www.claymont.org/
- Email: Claymont Court
Just across the Blue Ridge Mountains from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore lies Claymont Court, largest of the Washington family homes in West Virginia and Virginia. Fashioned after a design by George Washington, the Claymont mansion was built by his grand-nephew, Bushrod Washington, in 1820. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, the mansion is a picturesque and protected environment ideal for bed & breakfast overnights, seminars, conferences, weddings, private parties and receptions (catering is also available). Original oak paneling and crystal chandeliers preserve the architectural integrity of the building.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Claymont Court
Solicitations Will Not be Added