Captain Correia's Wild Alaska Salmon
...harvesting Wild Salmon from Alaska's Cook Inlet for your table.
- Categories: Organic meat / seafood
- Address: 67795 Sterling Hwy Map
- City, State: Clam Gulch, Alaska Country: United States Postal Code: 99568
- Phone: 907-262-4409 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.wildalaskasalmon.com
- Email: Captain Correia's Wild Alaska Salmon Contact: Stacy Correia
Now in it's third generation of commercial fishing in Alaska, the Correia family is pleased to offer quality sockeye salmon from Alaska’s world-famous Cook Inlet. Commonly known as "reds" for their brightly colored flesh, sockeye salmon is a favorite among the five Alaskan salmon species, acclaimed for it's superior flavor and firm flesh. Salmon boasts the highest level of Omega-3's of any fish. Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon has long been a favorite of the Japanese people, known for their long, healthy lives and dedication to quality. Alaska’s forests and waters offer a rich array of flavorful, nutritious foods. Wild Salmon is a sustainable, well regulated resource, cherished by all Alaskans. We offer our Wild Salmon cut as steaks or fillets. While steaks are convenient for generous individual servings, fillets are ideal for quick-cooking, family-style dishes. Both are flash-frozen and vaccum-sealed for freshness.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Captain Correia's Wild Alaska Salmon
Solicitations Will Not be Added