Realize your creative vision! Green design and Zero-net Energy buildings a specialty.
- Categories: home improvement / home remodeling / home building
- Address: 298 Plutarch Road Map
- City, State: Highland, New York Country: United States Postal Code: 12528
- Phone: 845-532-8354 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://Bolder-Architecture.com
- Email: Bolder Architecture Contact: David Toder
As the architect for Green Acres in New Paltz, NY, the first Zero-net Energy residential development in the United States, as well as a variety of super-insulated residential renovation / additions and commercial buildings, and numerous more modest projects, I ensure that sustainable practices and options are an integral part of the design process. All clients can benefit from incorporating green design concepts into their buildings to the fullest extent possible given their interest and budget. I became an architect to pursue my interest in green building and better design. Attending the University of Oregon Master of Architecture program allowed me to receive a solid grounding in sustainable design principles, and I have kept current through continuing education, becoming a LEED AP, and involvement with green projects. Please contact me to arrange a meeting at your project site. Within three business days I will send you a proposal at no cost or obligation. Thank you, talk to you soon.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about Bolder Architecture
Solicitations Will Not be Added