Black Sheep Heap
Hand-printed progressive design Organic Cotton T-shirts, bags, onsies. Beet the System!
- Categories: organic cotton
- Address: 55 Pineapple St, 1D Map
- City, State: Brooklyn, New York Country: United States Postal Code: 11201
- Phone: Web Only Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.blacksheepheap.com
- Email: Black Sheep Heap Contact: Jennifer Harris
Black Sheep Heap, a small business committed to progressive design, is the brainchild of Brooklyn-based artist, Jennifer Harris. Silkscreen designs are printed with water-based inks on 100% recycled or organic cotton, and all Black Sheep Heap packaging is made of 100% post-consumer recycled paper (manufactured using 100% wind power). In addition to designing the ever-growing Black Sheep Heap line, Jen has partnered with NYC non-profit Just Food (which works to develop a just and sustainable food system in the city) to create a series of shirts to raise awareness about that organization and its initiatives. Popular designs include BEET THE SYSTEM and AVANT-GARDENER. You won't want to miss these!
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Black Sheep Heap
Solicitations Will Not be Added