Better Health Texas
“It's choice not chance that determines our wellness and our destiny!”
- Categories: nutritional supplements / vitamins
- Address: 133 Daisey Lane Map
- City, State: Justin, Texas Country: United States Postal Code: 76247
- Phone: 214-502-7515 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.BetterHealthForTexas.com
- Email: Better Health Texas Contact: Tim Stroud
There are over 100,000 medically published clinical studies attesting to the fact that arginine will help lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol and triglycerides, improve diabetes, improve sexual function, reduce blood clots and strokes, improve congestive heart failure, improve wound healing, improve liver and kidney function, improve memory and cognitive functions, increase human growth hormone (HGH), and much more. CardioForLife™ utilizes technology that maximizes absorption of nutrients through our unique patent pending processing system. Research suggests that consuming liquid nutritional products provides significantly improved absorption, (80% vs 20% from tablets). Many people find capsules, tablets and pills difficult to swallow and therefore lose their ability to live healthy by supplementation.
Measure Your Risk of Heart Disease 2 Ways!Digital Pulse-Wave Analyzer provides information on arterial wall stiffness and determines the biological age of arteries in less than 3 minutes. This FDA approved, non-invasive device uses a finger probe to observe the changes in pressure, blood flow, velocity and profile throughout the whole pulse wave.FDA Approved Screening Device
• Tests Heart Rate & Hydration Level
• Tests Arterial Flexibility & Dilation
• Grades Vascular System (A to G)
• Assigns a Biological Age to Arteries• Tests Overall Cardiovascular HealthHeart Rate Variability is an autonomic nervous system (ANS) evaluation. This test evaluates the level of balance between your Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system. Are you living with your brakes on? Or do you have enough power to respond to stress effectively?A report published in the July 2006 issue of the American Journal of Cardiology indicated that as many as 90,000 lives could be saved each year if non-invasive screenings were conducted with all asymptomatic men between the ages of 45-75 and women between the ages of 55-75.
So please call me today (214-502-7515) to schedule your cardiovascular screening, the life you save may be your own.
- Online Ordering: Yes
No comments yet
your comment about Better Health Texas
Solicitations Will Not be Added