A Joyful Journey
Every Labor and Delivery is Special and Unique.
- Categories: natural child birth
- Address: 919 Chelsea Ct. Map
- City, State: New Lenox, Illinois Country: United States Postal Code: 60451
- Phone: 708-710-7172 Fax: Not Available
- WebSite: http://www.ajoyfuljourney.org
- Email: A Joyful Journey Contact: Cathy Smith
We are dedicated to providing families with consistent, high quality support and services during pregnancy, birth, and the postpartum period.
Our philosophy is to provide you with the information you need to make confident decisions, the emotional support to motivate you to the next level, and the physical comfort to embrace your labor.
We are here to support you in your journey to parenthood. Together we will create the space you will need to birth in mindful awareness.
This is how we get to support you!
- 2 Prenatal visits-to discuss every aspect of the upcoming birth. We will work with you to find out what is important for you to know before giving birth
- 24/7 On-Call Service- Starts at your 38 week of pregnancy
- Continuous support throughout your labor and delivery (home, birth center, or hospital)
- Complimentary assistancewith initial breastfeeding within the first hour after birth.
- Complimentary photographyat the discretion of the parents/labor staff.
- A follow up visit at your homewithin the first two weeks postpartum. In this visit the doula will help process the birth with the new family and share some postpartum tips and referrals.
- Online Ordering: No
No comments yet
your comment about A Joyful Journey
Solicitations Will Not be Added